SunSDR2-PRO PC Combo
This SunSDR2-Pro PC Combo includes SunSDR2-Pro radio and a Mini PC Stick.
SunSDR-2Pro reviews: eHam.net
Mini PC Stick Specifications:
Intel® CherryTrail™ T3 Z8300 Quad-Core, 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz)
Max supported storage
128GB MicroSD card slot SDXC
3.0 (1), 2.0 (1)
Wireless (2.4GHz /5.4GHz Dual Band)
Video and Audio
Windows® 10 x64 or Ubuntu x64
Power supply Micro USB
10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 connector
Intel HD Graphics Card (gen 8) 1080p video playback
Dimensions L x W x H
5.5 x 2.36 x 0.76 in
Amateur radio operators need reliable, high-quality portable Communications systems that can be rapidly deployed and expanded.
The SS2-PRO-PC-Combo architecture provides highly scalable HF and VHF access solution that will allow you to build and expand your network with a most sophisticated and flexible hardware and software.
Expert Electronics’ SDR radios operate analog and digital Amateur radio modes with high performance and exceptional reliability.
Combined All-In-One solution, the new SS2-PRO-PC-Combo architecture is the most effective connectivity solution for Emergency Preparedness, Field Day activities and “travel light” DX-peditioning around the world.
The SunSDR2 PRO transceiver is designed for advanced use in HF and VHF bands. Even the most experienced operator may be surprised by its capabilities. The modern hardware in a small physical size makes this high performance SDR transceiver the perfect base station while at the same time very portable for field operations.
SunSDR2 PRO has a EXT connector to control external devices. It allows connection of practically any models of power amplifiers, rotators, narrow band pass filters, etc.
The SunSDR2 PRO is perfect for contesting. Powerful and flexible ExpertSDR software allows you to create custom designed station setups (Profiles) for many different types of contest efforts.
- Separate independent receive path based on Direct Down-Conversion principle (DDC)
- Separate independent transmitter, based on the Direct Up-Conversion principle (DUC)
- Full or half-duplex mode *
- Antenna switch for 2 antennas in HF (RX/TX, RX Only/TX Only)
- Built-in power-meter and SWR-meter for HF bands
- External control connector for other devices, 8 powerful keys with open collector
- ALC connector for external power amplifiers
- Input connector for connecting PTT footswitch
- Input connector for connecting CW-key
- Output Jack for headphones, impedance 8-1000 Ohm
- Microphone input Jack for electret microphone
- Microphone connector with PTT switch (Yaesu MH-31 pin-out), which contains microphone, PTT button and 3 additional functional buttons
- Protection from DC polarity reversal
- Ethernet LAN interface provides galvanic isolation between transceiver and PC
- Transceiver's calibrations are kept inside the device. No need for primary calibration
- Remote operation. PTT footswitch and CW-key may be connected to the E-Coder panel, microphone – to the PC
* Full duplex mode is supported by the transceiver's hardware, but is not implemented in software yet. This mode will be supported in the future ExpertSDR2 software versions.
- Radio Amateur HF/VHF transceiver
- Remote reception point for contests
- SO2R/SO2V working contest-station
- Spectrum analyzer with the spectrum scope up to 80MHz
- IQ recording of live spectrum with further analyzing
- CPU Intel Core i3 1.6 GHz and higher
- Video card, minimum resolution 1024x600, 128 MB, OpenGL 1.5 support and higher
- Local network connector 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps
- OS Windows XP/7/8 x32 or x64, OS Linux Ubuntu x64
ExpertSDR2 software is required to operate the SunSDR2 PRO transceiver.
The ExpertSDR2 supports Windows XP/Vista/8/10 and Linux Ubuntu/Kubuntu operating systems.
Transceiver SunSDR2 PRO configuration
- Transceiver SunSDR2 PRO
- LAN-cable for connecting to local network (1.8m)
- Power cable for connecting the transceiver to DC power supply (2m)
- Audio-adapters: JACK 6.3mm to JACK 3.5mm for connecting PC's headset to transceiver (2 pcs.)
- RF Cable Mini UHF to UHF (SO-239) 1Ft (0.3m) (1 pc.)
Declaration of Conformity
The SunSDR2-Pro complies with FCC Part 97 rules for the Amateur Radio Service.
12 months warranty from factory defects and
workmanship including accessories.